(Last update: 04 April 2016)
The terms of this policy apply to all personal information collected by Centerstock Limited on the websites oneshot.co.nz, photonewzealand.com and theshutterclub.co.nz.
By using our website, you understand and agree with the terms of this policy.
Should you have any reservations about the security of your personal information, ordering images online or general security on this site please contact our Privacy Officer (see below).
The oneshot.co.nz website is owned by CenterStock Ltd, trading as One Shot and photonewzealand, and may be accessed in New Zealand and abroad. For data protection purposes, CenterStock Ltd / One Shot is the controller and, unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of data.
CLICK ON EACH TITLE BELOW TO VIEW THE CORRESPONDING DETAILS
Centerstock Limited – One Shot
PO Box 20, Mapua 7048
One Shot collects certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, browser type and language, and access times. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site. Limited demographic information, such as the industry you work in, may also be collected and may be linked to your personal information. This helps us determine what you as a client are most interested in and we can tailor our services to meet your requirements.
We only collect personal information about you after you have provided us with your consent to collect that specific information:
- when you register or visit the site including your member name and password, your name, your mailing address, email address, IP address and phone number.
- when you make a purchase including your credit card number and billing address.
- if you become a contributor, when you sign-up as a contributor including all the necessary banking, tax and other financial institution information required in order for us to compensate you, prepare your commission reports or for taxation purposes.
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
When you register to use our site, we ask you for certain contact details (e.g. your first and last names, your address, your telephone number, etc) This information is used to verify your identity as a bona fide purchaser of images and to fulfil your order. In the future, we may use this information to assist you with repeat visits to our site - although we will ask you first.
One Shot collects and uses your personal information to:
- create and manage your account;
- process your transactions;
- provide customer service;
- perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, including sending you surveys;
- display content that is customised to your interests and preferences;
- run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners;
- if you are contributor to One Shot / photonewzealand / The Shutter Club, to compensate you and to prepare commission reports and tax information slips;
- if you are a contributor to One Shot / photonewzealand / The Shutter Club, to identify your uploaded content as your content;
- to communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations; and
- we may also send you marketing emails to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest such as new or relevant images. These marketing emails may come from One Shot or any of its divisions, affiliates or subsidiaries. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails, you may adjust your "Personal Information Preferences" as described below.
Personal information collected by One Shot and its affiliates may be stored and processed in New Zealand or any other country in which One Shot or its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information and using our sites or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
If you would like to know more about our privacy practices or if you would like to exercise any of your personal information protection rights (including the right to have your personal information deleted), please contact our Privacy Officer.
We sometimes use third party services providers who perform services on our behalf. For this reason we may disclose your personal information to the contracted third-party services. For example, we may hire other companies to provide data storage, to host websites, to fulfil orders, create invoices, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc.
In addition, Personal information disclosed to One Shot may be available to the New Zealand government or its agencies under a lawful order made in a court of competent jurisdiction in New Zealand.
If you have entered into and/or won a One Shot contest, we or a contest sponsor may publish your name and city of residence.
Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required or permitted to do so by law.
Your personal information is available online for you to view and amend with our online administration function. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, or delete inaccuracies in information about you by making the change on the One Shot website. To do so, log into your One Shot account and go to "My Account".
You may also contact our Customer Service at 0800 746 866 or +64 9 972 2810 (international) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Your request will be responded to within thirty (30) days.
Please note that we may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account, and we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
Cookies offer you many conveniences:
- They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous image search results, access lightboxes, shopping carts, and view their previous invoices.
- Cookies also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
- Cookies allow us to deliver personalised content to you, including search results and targeted advertising.
- Cookies help to protect your security by checking your login details and may help prevent fraud.
- Cookies remember your preferences when using the site.
- Cookies also identify particular customers in the event such customer would like assistance from a live, online customer service representative.
- Measure and analyze aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our users on our site. Information gathered may include, but is not limited to the following: activity of the user browser when the user is visiting the site, the site path of users, general information regarding the visitor's internet service provider and host, and the time users come to the site.
- Remember our users' previous search of products and services, and dynamically display more relevant content to them.
- Record users' behavior on our site, such as pages visited, emails clicked, forms completed and products and services purchased to create customised advertisements and communications that better meet your needs.
- Evaluate user traffic and behavior on the site to compile activity reports for our internal use only.
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our products and services.
- Identify users arriving at the site via a referral from an affiliate website or sponsored link.
We may also use other technologies, including single-pixel gifs (also known as web beacons) on our websites and in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters. Web beacons allow us to measure the actions of a user opening the page that contained the web beacon. We use web beacons to assist us in determining how many users have visited certain pages or opened messages or newsletters, improve user experience and manage site content. When you click on a link on a page with a web beacon, we may record your response to customise our offerings to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Please be aware that the site is optimally designed to operate with cookies enabled in your internet browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of our sites and services that depend on cookies but you will be able to perform basic navigation through the site. Disabling cookies may negatively impact your experience of the site.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Your contact information is stored on our server and in our order processing system at our head office. Both systems have built in security and are not available to unauthorised persons.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you;
- requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
- ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorised purposes;
- personal information collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected;
- encrypting credit card information on our order forms using secure socket layer (SSL) technology; and
- storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorised access or use.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
Participation in surveys, promotions, or contests in the Services is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose personal information.
Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and geographic information (such as zip code).
Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award promotional gifts prizes and may be retained and used by Company to otherwise provide Services to you.
Survey information will be used for the purposes of monitoring or improving the use of the Services.
We will retain information about you for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use information about you to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use information about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are under 18, you shall not use or enter information on this site, including without limitation, any section of our website without parental consent.
Please contact Customer Service at 0800 746 866 or +64 9 972 2810 (international) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the necessary parental consent forms.